Chaos Computer Club is organizing one of these great hacking congress just kilometers away from my holiday paradise. The temptation to spend a wandering day there has reached a peak last night, but I’ll have a better time staying with Chris and getting numeric feedbacks (blogs, podcasts, …) from the show.
Link to event info.
Here is the program I had the time to plan for the first day, hope this will be available on the net soon:
- 10:30: Who Can You Trust? with Tim Pritlove and John Perry Barlow.
- 11:30: Room 2 event has been deleted from timetable…
- 12:45: How To Design A Decent User Interface to improve my wonderful catastrophic ability to design UI, or Know Your Citizens in case non-coder Christine was joining.
- 14:00: The Grim Meathook Future, I think it was the event planned at 11:30.
- 16:00: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity in Web 2.0
- 18:30: The gift of sharing
There’s probably a lot of other great conf on schedule during this event in the following days, just have a look at the timetables to know more about this.